In submitting a research article ('article') to any of the journals published by A2 Publications, I certify that:
I. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
II. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
1. the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
2. I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to A2 Publications are not in breach of any other obligation. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify A2 Publications at the time of submission upon which clauses 3 through 6 inclusive do not apply;
3. the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
4. I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
5. I/we understand that upon acceptance for publication of my/our manuscript, I/we will be requested to sign the Assignment of Copyright agreement with A2 Publications. I/we understand that by signing this agreement, I/we sell, assign and transfer to A2 Publications and its successors and assigns, the entire right, title and interest in and to the copyright of the manuscript and any registrations and copyright applications relating thereto and any renewals and extensions thereof. I/we understand that my manuscript will not be published without receipt by A2 Publications of the Assignment of Copyright agreement form, signed by all authors.